Sunday, December 16, 2012

Touring Guangzhou

He has made everything beautiful in its time.  He also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.  Ecclesiastes 3:11


Today we toured the Guangdong Folk Arts Museum.  It was a 
very interesting place.  This was a home owned by the Chen family 100 years ago.  I love to hear about the traditions and history of the Chinese people.  It is important for me to know about Bella Mei's birthplace, so that I can share with her what a beautiful and special place it is.  








Bella Mei made a new friend!




After we left the museum we went to a big shopping area.  I have several pictures, but it is taking a very long time uploading the pictures tonight.  I will post them tomorrow night.  We have our appointment with the U.S. Consulate tomorrow morning.  This is our last thing we must do before we can come home!  Bella Mei is doing really well.  The only challenge we are having right now is that she doesn't like to stop playing at night to go to bed.  I know with time this will get better, but she just doesn't like it when play time is over at night!   


Goodnight from China!  








2 comments:

Kim Schraeder said...

The picture of Bella Mei meeting a friend is so adorable. She has no idea what she has in store for her when she returns! A family and a community that is so excited to welcome her in and shower her with love! Thanks for posting new pictures...they make me smile every time I look at them! We all eagerly await your return! Enjoy your last couple of days there! We love you!

Aldyn Keefer said...

I am glad that you are getting to learn more about China while you are there! Bella Mei is so cute meeting her friend! She has more friends than she knows! :) We are loving all of the pictures and updates! Thinking of you so very often! Sending love and hugs!

Post a Comment