The Lord knew Bella Mei before she was even born. He knew she was our daughter even before we did. To look at her and know that just makes you realize what an awesome God he really is!
We see more smiles every day...
It really isn't cold in our room. Actually it is quite warm. They do not run the air conditioning in the hotel, but I love the hat and had to get some pictures!
We are ready for a walk. She is bundled up and ready to go! The Chinese dress the kids in many layers. I wanted her bundled up so she looked warm. It wasn't really that cold, but I still got some stares from some of the older women. I don't think they thought she was warm enough. I knew she was though! :)
Today we didn't have any appointments so we decided to venture out to the streets of Wuhan. We were in search of Pizza Hut. We had heard it was better than Pizza Hut at home...
I don't know if it is better than Pizza Hut at home or if you are just so hungry it tastes so good! I have not had a decent meal in five days! It was so good that we ordered another pizza to take home for dinner!
Bella Mei had to eat when we got back to the hotel because she slept the whole time.
She is making progress everyday. She has screamed during her bath the past two nights. Tonight she actually played in the bath. She really is smart. She watches everything we do and tries to mimic us. She's starting to give hugs and walk to the door when we say it's time to go bye-bye. It is so neat to watch her change a little bit each day. We are so in love with her!












0 comments:
Post a Comment