Friday, December 14, 2012

On our way to Guangzhou!

I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.  1 Samuel 1:27


Today we flew to Guangzhou!  I think I have lost close to 10 pounds from not eating much these last five days.  Bella Mei did very well in the van. Of course, the driving here is much different!  It is very jerky and in Wuhan, the van was hot.  We were very glad when we got to the airport!  It seemed like a long drive!  




She was happy as long as she was standing up!  It may take a little while for her to adjust to the car seat when we get home!


She finally fell asleep right before we got out of the car!


We said goodbye to Rosalind.  She has been our facilitator since we arrived.  She was very helpful and we were sad to say goodbye.


Bella Mei kept herself busy on the plane looking through the magazines.  They gave us rice and vegetables for dinner.  We didn't want it, but that's about all she eats so she was happy!


And then, as expected she fell asleep as soon as we got off the plane.  I was so relieved that her ears didn't hurt when we took off and landed.  We have one more short plane ride before the long one home... That long flight may be a little rough!   



We checked into the Garden Hotel in Guangzhou...aka... PARADISE!!  It is beautiful and there are a lot of American families that have just adopted.  It is so incredible to see all of the children whose lives are forever changed because they have been united with their forever family!


First things first... room service!  I won't tell you how much we paid for it... but it was worth every penny!!


Bella Mei loved the french fries too!  


Good night from Guangzhou!  I will sleep so much better knowing I can get waffles for breakfast!



1 comments:

Aldyn Keefer said...

Yay! So glad your day of travel went well. You are all champs! I am so happy you got some good food and I know that you are tickled that Bella Mei likes fries too! The pictures are all wonderful and I think her smile is getting bigger every day! Wish I could just reach out and give you all a great big hug!! Love you!!

Post a Comment