For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16
Psalm 139:13-16
Today we went to the Hubei Provincial Museum. It was a cold and rainy day in Wuhan.
They had many exhibits, but the one we saw was a master's tomb. It was amazing to see what they would bury with these people.
We are standing in front of all the musical instruments they found when they excavated the tomb.
These were the chariots that were also buried with him.
We were able to see a concert at the museum. They played the musical instruments that were found in the tomb. The final song they played happened to be a hymn. I thought that was very interesting. I couldn't help but feel sad when I saw and learned how they buried everything they owned with them. It was as if that was what they lived for and put their trust in.
We had to get a few things at the store before heading back to the hotel. We found a few odd looking things while we were in there. This is dragon fruit...
Duck NECK!!.......
Duck TONGUE!!
Needless to say this is not what we had to eat. We actually got Kentucky Fried Chicken. Tony said the chicken was good. I just had the french fries!
These are some other random pictures we got of our little cutie! She is really getting used to the camera!
She was sucking on a sour skittle in this picture! It definitely is a taste she has never had!
Tomorrow we leave Wuhan and fly to Guangzhou. This is where the U.S. Consulate is. I am glad we have had this time in her province to see some of her culture. We hope to bring her back someday so she will always have a special place in her heart for China and the sweet people here. Please pray for us. Bella Mei does not like riding in the van. I really can't blame her, but we have an hour ride to the airport. The plane ride is only a few hours, but this is the first of four flights we will take her on. I am praying that she will sleep for most of it. This will be our last post from Wuhan. Tomorrow we will post from Guangzhou! In a week we will be home! Can't wait to see my kids and all of you who have been praying for us!













3 comments:
Love all of the pictures!! I am so glad that you got to experience a little bit of Chinese culture! (And of course still eat like an American!) Will be praying for safe travels and more wonderful days together!
Love you!
Praying for a sleepy little girl tomorrow :) Love the pic of her laughing.
Keep the posts coming. Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment