Sometimes I wish I could get inside that little brain of hers and see what she is thinking. I want her to always know that she has always had a home. God knew even before she was born where her home would be. He has a plan for her life and I am just thankful that I get to be her mama!
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
"Home"
Bella Mei has come a long way since December about sitting in her car seat. The ride home from the airport that first night was definitely the worst, but with three older siblings and running here, there and everywhere she has learned to be content in her seat. I always tell her to look for the cows when we are getting close to the house. Tonight when we pulled down our street I started pointing out the houses and asking her who lives in each house. When I asked her who lived in the first house she said "Kay Kay"... meaning Aunt Kim. Then she said "Papa" as we passed his house and finally "Ju Ju" when we passed Aunt Susan's. When we pulled into our driveway I stopped the car and asked her who lived here. Ivy was quick to answer for her and said "us"! But what came out of her mouth brought tears to this mama's eyes. She just said "home".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment