Our sweet girl turned two today!
As I woke up this morning and had my thirty minutes between the boys leaving for school and the girls waking up, I couldn't help but think about Bella Mei's birth mother. Was there a woman half way across the world thinking about a little girl she had to give up two years ago? As excited as I was to wake my little birthday girl up, my heart ached. I wish I could let her know how loved Bella Mei is and how many lives she has touched in the short two months we have had her home. I wish I could share with her how brave she has been and how our family will never be the same! This woman loved and chose life for our sweet girl... for that we are eternally grateful! She is not flesh of my flesh or bone of my bone, but she is miraculously ours!
What a happy day it was! Despite the three shots and prick on her toe she ended the day with a big celebration!
Then it was time to eat that cupcake...
She LOVED every bite!!
We missed your first birthday... but you won't celebrate another birthday without your forever family!! We love you so much!!
And yes... we knew just what to get her for her birthday!
Happy Birthday "Rootie Toot!"












0 comments:
Post a Comment