Friday, November 30, 2012
Our Miracle- We have Travel Approval!
Today was Day 9 of our Travel Approval wait time. I knew it was a long shot, but I was praying that today would be the day. At 12:30 my phone rang! I ran to the back of my classroom praying I would see my agency's name. Sure enough, it was them! My students got to see the excitement on my face as I was told that our Travel Approval had arrived! God is so good! He has been so faithful to us since the day we obeyed the call. I don't know why I ever doubt or worry! So, now we wait two more days to find out when we will leave. For now there are many things to pack and get ready.... too many to even comprehend! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! It has been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
So funny how excited I get to know that you are excited! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment