Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I800 Approval!

Tomorrow we will send Bella Mei her care package.  Boone wanted to draw her a picture.  This is what he came up with.  I think she will really like it!

Our application for I800 Approval was sent September 25th.  It has been two long weeks waiting for our approval, but today when I called they told me we had been approved!  I was so excited to know that we are moving on to the next step!  We are really praying that we will be able to travel early December.  We should know by the beginning of November whether that will be possible.  Please continue to pray for Bella Mei.  We can't wait to bring her home!



1 comments:

Kim Schraeder said...

I think Bella Mei will love that picture! She has no idea what wonderful brothers and sister she has! I keep picturing the smile on her little face! Can't wait to see it. God's hand has been part of this entire process and I can't wait to see the blessings he has in store. Praying for a December travel date!

Post a Comment