Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Today we were sent an email from our agency that we have a Log In Date!  It is August 1, 2011.  So, our wait has officially begun... Only the Lord knows exactly how long that will be.  We are excited for what He has planned for our family in the days to come.  We know His timing will be perfect!  

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! We will be praying for Bella Mei! We love her already and are so excited to witness God's blessing through your family as we await her arrival! Love, Efran and Kim

Kelly said...

Yay!

Susan said...

And I got to see your FACE when you opened the email!!

LmCulp said...

Congratulations! I pray the time will fly by!

Post a Comment